Noisy works schedule – w/c 15 May
1 Sloane Gardens
The works this week are as follows:
- Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens
- Steel and scaffold erection using the tower crane, level 2-3
- Cabin gantry erection
- Weatherproofing of the internal façade and above the shops
- Timber hoarding to footways
- Window removal and bracing
- UKPN Temporary Builders Supply works
Cadogan requires contractors to limit this type of noisy high impact work to four hours a day, so please be assured that this should not take place out the hours of 10:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 during weekdays. No works are planned for Saturday or Sunday.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works is included below.
32 Sloane Gardens
We do not anticipate any noisy works taking place this week.
39-41 Sloane Gardens
This week we will be working on basement digging and continuing with the demolition work and works to the roof. There will also be skip loading taking place and scabbling within the vaults to remove render.
We envisage that this will cause a some noise disruption as drilling and hammering will be taking place and the work will also include use of a breaker.