Noisy Work Schedule – w/c 24 July
1 Sloane Gardens
See below the construction schedule for 1 Sloane Gardens for w/c 24 July. The works for next week are as follows:
- Demolition of level 6 will commence, along with window removal and bracing;
- Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens;
- Steel and scaffold erection using the tower crane at level 6 and snagging of steel structure;
- Weather and sound proofing and erection of the crash deck above the retail units on Holbein Place;
- Breaking holes through internal slabs for access & demolition chute.
Please be aware work will be carried out on Saturday 29 July, with work taking place in the basement underpinning, floor propping and window bracing – however this will not be high impact work.
32 Sloane Gardens
We do not anticipate any noisy works taking place this week.
39-41 Sloane Gardens
This week we will be working on basement digging and continuing with the demolition work and works to the roof. There will also be skip loading taking place and scabbling within the vaults to remove render.
We envisage that this will cause a high level of noise disruption as drilling and hammering will be taking place and the work will also include use of a breaker.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works for 1 Sloane Gardens is included below.