Noisy work schedule – w/c 1 May
1 Sloane Gardens
The works for w/c 1st May will include;
– Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens
– Steel and scaffold erection to continue working from HP to SG using the tower crane
– Fit out works to 11 Sloane Gardens MUR
– Asbestos survey and valuation during the nights of Wed 3rd and Thu 4th May
– Scaffold erection above the shops during the mornings of Wed 3rd and Thu 4th May 5am to 8am (pending dispensation approval)
No works will be undertaken during bank holiday Monday
Cadogan requires contractors to limit this type of noisy high impact work to four hours a day, so please be assured that this should not take place out the hours of 10:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 during weekdays. No works are planned for Saturday or Sunday.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works is included below.