Noisy work schedule – w/c 17 July
1 Sloane Gardens
See below the construction schedule for 1 Sloane Gardens for w/c 10 July. The works for next week are as follows:
- Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens
- Steel and scaffold erection using the tower crane, level 5
- Weather and sound proofing and erection of the crash deck above the shops on Holbein Place. Please note, the drilling may cause some disruption
- Window removal and bracing
- Scaffold and demolition of chimneys and parapets
- Scaffold erection to no. 3 partywall
32 Sloane Gardens
We do not anticipate any noisy works taking place this week.
39-41 Sloane Gardens
This week we will be working on basement digging and continuing with the demolition work and works to the roof. There will also be skip loading taking place and scabbling within the vaults to remove render.
We envisage that this will cause a high level of noise disruption as drilling and hammering will be taking place and the work will also include use of a breaker.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works for 1 Sloane Gardens is included below.